The material is presented in the form of glossy white spherical particles free from visible impurities and foreign matter.
Benefits & Features
- Reduced caking and improved flowability
- Conveniently situated close to mining centres
- Improved transport and storage efficiencies
- No flocculation required after melting prior to emulsion manufacture
- Consistent product quality
- Superior prill with reduced friability and moisture
- High packing density
Manufacture of emulsion matrix
ANE is moderately toxic and may decompose under confinement and high temperatures under extreme conditions an explosion may occur.
Packed in robust woven polypropylene bags with inner polyethylene liners to minimise moisture ingress. All bags have UN certification and conform to international requirements.
Bags: 1 050kg; 1 200kg
Transport (UN Classification)
Class 5.1 UN No 2067 OXIDISING AGENT