NA 60%: The material is a clear, colourless to pale yellow, fuming liquid, free from visible impurities and sediments. NA 96%: The material is a clear, colourless to pale yellow, fuming liquid, free from visible impurities and sediments.
Benefits & Features
- Conveniently situated in the industrial hub of Gauteng, South Africa
- NA 96% grades available for niche applications
- Consistent product quality
- Commodity product
- Consistently superior quality
- Demineralised water used in the manufacture process
- 96% grade products are exclusively offered by AEL Mining Services.
Manufacture of ANS and other industrial chemicals
- Full protective clothing and a face shield should be worn when handling Nitric Acid
- It is highly corrosive and attacks most metals vigorously
- It is also a powerful oxidising agent that can react violently with organic substances.
Available in the following range:
- Nitric Acid 96%
- Nitric Acid 60%
Bulk road tankers
Transport (UN Classification)
Class 8, UN No 2031 (60%); 2032 (96%), Corrosive Material OXIDISING AGENT.